Are you too busy to make your dreams come true?
Do you think multitasking is good? Can’t you concentrate? If your answer is yes, you need my tricks to achieve your dreams and goals! Crush your goals with this to-do list and calendar.
Set your goal and work for it! I show you how 🙂
What will you receive to achieve your goals?
- My goals
- My goals for 2018
- to-do list
- weekly calendar
- monthly calendar (with the name of the month and without too)
These free printables will help you to organize your weeks and your days better. With the to-do list, you can prioritize your tasks and with the calendars, you will see your schedule for the whole week or month.
Accomplish your goals following this guide
- Dare to dream big!
- Now you have your main goal, so you have to divide the big goal into smaller (monthly/weekly) goals.
- To crush your smaller goals, create a daily/weekly to-do list and prioritize your tasks.
- Believe in your dream and work for it!
An example of how to make your dreams come
- My dream is to live healthily (I write my dream/s on the “My goals” paper).
- For this goal, I need to eat healthy food and do sports. The smaller goals are minimum 2 workouts per week, prepare my own healthy food, avoid my favourite donut place.
- The most important goal is to eat healthy food, the 2nd is the weekly workout and the 3rd can be to search for healthy snack recipes.
- Prioritizing the tasks, filling out my to-do list and calendars.
- Search for easy to make recipes and prepare them at home.
- Shopping list
- Go to the supermarket
- Check the schedule of the yoga studio
- Buy new running shoes
- Search for low carb donut recipe on Pinterest
For more advice and inspiration read my post called Crush your goals with this to-do list and calendar.
Enjoy your goal setting and dare to dream big!
Have friends who might love this to-do list or the calendars?
Click the button below and share it!
Back to Aliz’s Wonderland.